We are a non-government, not-for-profit organisation whose purpose is to promote the total health and well-being of women and their families in the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Western Australia.
Our services are designed to provide a holistic approach to overall health incorporating all aspects of a woman’s life and health including emotional health, education, exercise, family, work and community inclusion.
MWHCP has a commitment to:
- provide friendly responsive services
- respect and value diversity
- high professional standards
- teamwork, productive partnerships and collaboration
Women in our region are from extremely diverse backgrounds. We feel that although many come from socio-economic disadvantage, they are entitled to the best service and that is what we are determined to give them.
Many women who come through our doors are battlers, often managing a number of complex and distressing issues, such as domestic violence, children with disabilities, and financial strain. These women are courageous and resilient and benefit from a practical, linked and pragmatic service that delivers real support so they can better manage their lives.
Midland Women’s Health Care Place believes in the right of people to:
- make choices in their own lives;
- dignity, respect, privacy and confidentiality;
- be valued as individuals;
- access services on a non-discriminatory basis;
- safe, comfortable and reliable services;
- accountable and responsive services.
To provide services that promote the total health and well-being of women and their families in the East Metropolitan Region of WA.
For additional information see MWHCP Constitution.