Midland Women’s Health Care Place
What We Offer
The team at Midland Women’s Health Care Place are proudly 100% vaccinated providing safety to our clients and each other.
Our aim is to provide a diverse range of health services to women 16+ in a comfortable, caring, and supportive environment. MWHCP provides services for women across the lifespan, recognising that individual women can be vulnerable at different times because of factors including social & economic disadvantage, disability, ethnicity and age.
Our primary services include (but are not limited to):
- One-to-one counselling (can self refer)
- Low cost counselling, $15-$40 depending on your situation
- Professional, female-only counsellors
- Able to assist with a variety of issues including relationship breakdown, domestic violence, low self-esteem, anxiety, depression, and other life stressors
- Specialising in depression/anxiety during pregnancy or after the birth of a baby
- Advocacy, information, and referral*
If you require other assistance please call us and we may be able to help. Our offerings are changing to suit our client’s needs. If we cannot assist we’ll work with you to find the best options.
All women 16+ years living in the East Metropolitan area are welcome to access our services. All of our services are self-referral.
* We do not provide medical referrals, as we are not a medical facility.
Emergency or Life-Threatening Situation: 000
Police Non-Emergency: 131 444
Women’s Domestic Violence Helpline: 9223 1188
National sexual assault, domestic & family violence counselling service: 1800 737 732
Family Helpline: 9223 1100
Lifeline (24 hours): 131 114
Mental Health Emergency Response Line: 1300 555 788
Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636