Midland Women’s Health Care Place
Located on The Avenue, Midland, Western Australia, with some outreach services at Ellen Stirling Library in Ellenbrook.
Our aim is to provide a diverse range of health services to women in a comfortable, caring and supportive environment. MWHCP provides services for women across the lifespan, recognising that individual women can be vulnerable at different times because of factors including social & economic disadvantage, disability, ethnicity and age.
Each term we offer a variety of groups and courses at affordable prices designed specifically for local women. Emotional health, physical health, fun and friendship are on offer every day at MWHCP.
We regularly review the services we provide to ensure we are meeting the needs of local women, however our primary services include (but are not limited to):
- One-to-one counselling at low cost
- Professional, female only counsellors
- Able to assist with a variety of issues including: relationship breakdown, domestic violence, low self esteem, anxiety, depression and other life stressors
- Specializing in depression/anxiety during pregnancy or after the birth of a baby
- Advocacy, information and referral
- Creche (Mondays and Tuesday’s – free for women using our services)
- Exercise, art, craft and well-being groups
For more information about the services we offer, please visit our “programs and services” page by clicking the link below:
All women over the age of 16 years living in the East Metropolitan area are welcome to access our services. All of our services are self-referral – to access our services all you need to do is call us on 9250 2221 or visit our office at 4 The Avenue, Midland.