Each term MWHCP publishes a timetable of low-cost groups and courses available to women in the region to improve their health and well-being. A holistic approach to women’s health is taken in putting together the timetable and incorporating all aspects of emotional, physical, financial and spiritual health. We also offer workshops on various special interest topics such as food and nutrition.
To download a copy of our current Term Timetable, please click the link below:
Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, updates and event information:
Just enter your details at the bottom of the page under “Sign up for newsletter” and click subscribe.
Fun, Fitness and Nutrition
- Yin Yang Yoga
- Tai Chi (Gentle Exercise for Arthritis, Diabetes)
- Art Expressions Group
- Craft Connections Group
- Embrace Therapy Groups (Ellenbrook)
- Letting Go Series – Skills for managing depression & anxiety
- Creatives Social Writing Group
- Compassionate self Leadership