Thank you for your interest in working with Midland Women’s Health Care Place.
Part-time Position (30 hours a fortnight, Tuesdays preferred)
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 am– 4.30 pm (half hour Lunch)
Contract to December 2017
Health Professionals and Support Services Award Level 2
With Salary packaging available
APPLICATIONS through SEEK – CLOSE 12 NOON Friday 26th May 2017
We are seeking a qualified, highly motivated female* Counsellor to provide perinatal mental health Counselling and support to women experiencing or at risk of post natal anxiety, stress and depression, and their families for two days a week (30 hours a fortnight). The successful applicant will be an experienced and empathetic Counsellor, extremely well-organised, and have great administration and data collection skills.
• Degree in Psychology, Social Work or Mental Health with proven advanced Counselling skills.
• Experience of a variety of Counselling techniques using CBT, ACT and evidence-based practice
• An understanding of a trauma informed approach.
• Demonstrated ability in Assessment and evaluation.
• Experience in working in a dynamic small team environment.
• Ability to multitask and prioritise duties
• Must be prepared to undergo a Police Clearance Check with the Health Department of WA and a Working with Children check.
• Membership of a professional association
• Experience in providing holistic women’s health care an advantage.
• Experience in providing support and supervision to students an advantage.
Applicants are required to submit:
• A covering letter addressing the selection criteria
• Current detailed resume
• Two current referees
For any clarification please ring 9250 2221 and speak to General Manager, Patsy Molloy.