Membership contribution is extremely valuable as the income it generates allows us to continue to provide low-cost professional services for the women of this region. Being a member entitles you to:
- Quarterly newsletters and program timetables
- Use of our resource library
- Invitations to special events and workshops
- Voting rights at Annual General Meetings
- Eligibility to nominate for the Board of Management
- Being able to request the calling of Special Meetings if required.
If you have any further questions regarding our membership, please feel free to contact our staff on 9250 2221 at any time.
Additional information see MWHCP Constitution.
Please click here to download a Membership Form:
Please click here to download a Membership Renewal Form: